Job Description: Freelance Tutors – Accountancy Apprenticeship Level 2,3,4
Our freelance tutors work closely with the Damar coach to support the knowledge delivery of the apprenticeship. We are looking for tutors with real life work experience to support our apprentices who are working towards Accountancy Apprenticeships at levels 2, 3, and 4.
As part of the apprenticeship our students will be working towards their AAT qualifications again at level 2, 3 and 4.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to engage with a wide cross section of people.
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage your own time.
Personal attributes and behaviours:
- Professional approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Flexible to support team and business needs
- To comply with the requirements of our Employee Handbook and policy documents
- To promote the equality of opportunity within our organisation
- To demonstrate commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is a requirement of all roles at Damar
- Completion of all Damar compulsory (business-wide or team-specific) training
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact our careers department. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our latest blogs:
Solicitor apprenticeships. The next stage and why Damar and BARBRI are leading the way
By Damar Training Managing Director, Jonathan Bourne Many of the best lawyers I have met do not have a “traditional” lawyer’s background. They went to …
Nurturing future talent
“Having completed my apprenticeship I know it’s not just a qualification, it has given me skills, knowledge and confidence that will benefit me throughout my …
More tips when applying for apprenticeships vacancies
Many employers offer apprenticeship vacancies, from large organisations to small businesses, so when you are applying an apprenticeship opportunity it’s important to consider your career …