Job Description: Freelance Tutor – Paralegal at Level 3 and Chartered Legal Executive at Level 6
Our freelance tutors work closely with the Damar coach to support the knowledge delivery of the apprenticeship. We are looking for tutors with real life work experience to support our apprentices who are working towards their Paralegal and Chartered Legal Executive Apprenticeship.
As part of the apprenticeship our students learn client care skills and legal research skills along with a range of law of practice specific units at levels 3 and 6. If you have a particular area of specialism, we would like to have a conversation with you.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to engage with a wide cross section of people.
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage your own time.
- Professional approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Flexible to support team and business needs
- To comply with the requirements of our Employee Handbook and policy documents
- To promote the equality of opportunity within our organisation
- To demonstrate commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is a requirement of all roles at Damar
- Completion of all Damar compulsory (business-wide or team-specific) training
How to apply:
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role, please contact our careers department. If you are applying for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com