Impactful apprenticeships in the NHS…getting it right first time (and pitfalls to avoid!)
Join our 45-minute lunch and learn webinar on best practice in non-clinical NHS apprenticeships. Gain insights, ask questions of our expert panellists and bust some of the myths that still surround apprenticeships.
Our expert panel:
- Elly Smith, Lead Administrator, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Apprentice at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Jonathan Bourne, Managing Director, Damar Training
- Paula Clark, Business Development Manager, Damar Training.
There will be time for questions, but topics will include:
- The key ingredients of a successful apprenticeship
- Managing off-the-job training for new recruits and staff upskilling via apprenticeships
- Managing the expectations of apprentices and line managers
- Understanding the support available from the training provider.
Don’t miss out, secure your spot now by completing the form below: