Over the years, Damar has worked with thousands of people, helping them:
- Get jobs with good employers
- Improve their skills
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
- Develop their careers
If you are looking to develop your skills, achieve a qualification and earn a salary at the same time, an apprenticeship with Damar may be right for you.
An apprenticeship will develop your confidence and competence. It shows that you have achieved a nationally recognised standard for your area of work. It also shows your employer that you are committed to your job and that you want to develop your skills.
For information on whether an apprenticeship is right for you, browse the website and have a look at some of the vacancies we have currently and read case studies from our apprentices. For more advice and guidance, please call one of our experienced recruitment team members on 0161 480 8171 or click on the register button to fill in your details and we will call you. If you are a parent or carer, you can find more information in our Parent Guide.
Apprenticeships are not an easy option – they require commitment both in work and outside work. This is why they are so well regarded by employers and, increasingly, by universities. This is also why apprentices have been proven, over time, to earn more than people who do not have apprenticeships or other similar qualifications.
Apprenticeship standards always take at least a year to complete and have three distinct stages:
- Teaching and learning – You work with your Damar coach and your employer to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours;
- The gateway – The point at which the employer, Damar and the apprentice come together to agree that the apprentice is ready for the external end-point assessment;
- End-point assessment – You demonstrate your knowledge, skills and behaviours to an external assessor. Your end-point assessment could include a test, interview and/or portfolio presentation.
“I think the way Damar set out the apprenticeship was very streamlined, user-friendly and compact, resulting in the apprenticeship being easy to follow. It enabled me to have a good balance of apprenticeship work, as well as the main work I was doing for Peak Translations, which was important, not only for me, but the business itself.”
Businesss Admin Apprentice
The Damar Difference
There are many providers and colleges across England which provide apprenticeships. So what is different about Damar Training?
- We offer flexible training which can fit around your day to day role
- We can match you to the most relevant coaches and subject specialists, regardless of where you are based
- We empower you to feel accountable for your own learning goals and journey, setting you up for lifelong career development
- We provide regular interaction, breaking down the apprenticeship into manageable chunks of learning
- We provide specialist support for apprentices preparing for their end-point assessment
- Our group workshops and discussion forums allow you to interact, engage and learn from other apprentices within different businesses across England
Damar Training are delighted to announce that we will be delivering the new data protection and information governance practitioner apprenticeship standard later this year. The …
Damar Training, the specialist provider of professional and business apprenticeships, announces the appointment of Keith Richardson as client solutions director. Keith has many years’ experience …