Damar Training has been delivering impactful apprenticeship training since 1980. We are proud to have worked with thousands of apprentices and many of the country’s leading employers
The Damar Difference
We are one team with a common purpose. We believe passionately in the power of apprenticeships to create real, long-term value for individuals and organisations. We have a shared ambition, which is for our apprentices, their employers and our colleagues to achieve their potential.
Honesty, trust, accountability and empowerment. These are some of the things we expect from each other and you can expect from us.
We don’t want to be the biggest. But, for the markets we serve, we want to be the best apprenticeship provider in England. We strive for consistency and high quality. This is why we employ sector experts and use technology to ensure that, wherever you are, you receive the same high level of service and expertise.
If you share our values and would like to work with our fantastic team as a partner-employer, apprentice, or colleague, then we’d love to hear from you.
What we do
Damar is a specialist provider of apprenticeship training, supporting individuals and organisations to achieve their potential since 1980. We focus on business and professional services apprenticeships in areas such as management, law, accountancy, data protection, administration, travel and customer service. We also help employers to recruit apprentices.
We work nationally with organisations of all sizes, from government departments and large companies, to small and medium sized enterprises.
We help our partner-employers to:
- Create long term value and increase productivity
- Recruit and develop new talent
- Upskill new and existing staff
- Increase retention and staff morale
- Raise service levels and customer satisfaction
- Support career progression routes
- Develop a more diverse and creative workforce
- Sector expert coaches and subject matter specialists
- Specialist programme managers
- Dedicated business support team
- Delivery tailored for individual and organisational needs
- Multiple start dates through the year
- Modern technology is used for quality delivery
- Face-to-face online coaching and tuition
- Partner-employer interaction encouraged
- High-quality online learning resources
- Easy progress tracking and open communication lines
- OFSTED “good” rating